The Staff Council Scholarship Application is now available to all benefits eligible ISU employees for the 2014-2015 academic year. To be eligible for consideration, you must meet the following criteria:
* Must currently hold a benefits-eligible staff position.
* Must have held a benefits-eligible staff position for the 12 consecutive months immediately prior to submitting the application
* Must be in good standing with the University.
* Must be enrolled in classes at ISU for the upcoming academic year (at the time of submitting the application)
* Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 if college credits have been accumulated.
You can apply in one of TWO ways:
If printing out application, completed
applications must be submitted to Lisa Stein, Welcome Center,
DEADLINE: 4:30pm., on Friday, May 30, 2014. ALL applications received after the cutoff date will not be considered.
If you have any further
questions/concerns, please contact Pam Chamberlain at x2784 or email
Want to keep up with matters that affect staff? And not just the Council?
SIGN UP for our Staff ListServ!!
We'll periodically send out messages about information pertaining to ISU staff matters and events, as well as Council activities.
And you can always find news (although not as in-depth as the ListServ message, of course) on FACEBOOK!!
June 2014 -
Danger of Slips, Trips and Falls
Office of Environmental Safety has asked us to post this information sheet, for tips on how to prevent injuries.