Update Your Directory Information
All faculty and staff are responsible for updating their own directory information.
To update directory information, follow these instructions:
- Go to the MyISU Cloud at http://myisu.indstate.edu
- Log in using your Sycamore ID and password.
- Click on the "MyISU" icon.
- Click on "My Banner Self Service Links" (third box down on left).
- Click on the "Personal Information" link.
- Click on the "Update Addresses and Phones" link.
Note: If it is your first visit to this site, you may be asked to answer several questions before proceeding to address and phone updates.
- There should be two address types:
:: Campus Address â€“ Employees
:: Mailing Address
Note: If one of the address types does not appear, use the "Type of Address to Insert" box at the bottom of the page to add an address
type. Simply scroll down to select the address type and then click "Submit" to enter data for the first time.
- If you already have a campus address listed, click on the "Current" link (located under the word "CAMPUS") to update and verify the
information, including your office address and office telephone. List your building name and room number as well as your street address.
Click "Submit" to have the information stored in the system.
Throughout the process, when the system inquires whether you are willing to accept non-secure items, click "yes." When the system
inquires whether you only require secure items, click "no."
Note: Name, email address, department, and position title will be pre-populated in the fields from Banner. Although the screen gives
one the impression that these fields may be updated from this location, they may not. All of these fields will be displayed in the on-line
directory and the individual employee may not change the display options for these fields. The only fields which an employee may change are
the ones for address and telephone number.
- If you already have a mailing address listed, click on the "Current" link (located under the word "MAILING") to update and verify the
information. Click "Submit" to have the information stored in the system.
If you have any questions, contact Kaye Blackburn or Kelli Cheever at 237-3730.