Resources and Services
ISU Catering Services
Approved Caterers at Indiana State University Hulman Center
Interested in becoming a preferred cater at Indiana State University Hulman Center?
We maintain high standards at Hulman Center, and therefore expect high standards of our approved caterers. Below are the qualifications caterers must meet each year and maintain to continue catering in Indiana State University Hulman Center:
- Most recent Board of Health Inspection
- ABC Permit for off premise catering
- General and Alcohol liability insurance
- Worker’s Compensation Insurance
- Certificate of Insurance - $1 Million
Contact Judy Higgins Price at firstname.lastname@example.org or 812.237.3735 for more information.
FACILITIES AND SERVICE PLANNING
- Identify facility and service requirements
- Plan, reserve and confirm meeting rooms, meal functions, and
- Negotiate contracts with facility providers
- Supervise all logistical arrangements and reservations
- Assist with housing arrangements for speakers and attendees
- Provide estimated expenditures to client for budgeting.
Establish realistic registration fees
- Collect and deposit registration fees
- Receive invoices, process expenses, and pay all bills. Process
- Maintain accurate financial records for reporting purposes,
prepare final financial summary report
Indiana State University Policies
University Campus Map
Parking Services for campus are handled through the ISU Public Safety Department. Public Safety is located at 210 N. 6th Street, Terre Haute, IN. For any questions or comments, you can contact the office at 812-237-8888 or email@example.com.
Temporary/Guest Parking Permits
- Temporary parking permits are available for short-term parking
needs. Guest permits are available for $3.00 per day.
- Guest permits are available at the Parking Services office at 210 N. 6th Street. You must have a photo ID to obtain a permit.
- University Departments may request permits for their guests. Email Parking Services at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Short Term Pay Lots
- Lot 11, located on the north side of Hulman Memorial Student Union, is a short term pay lot. Parking will be limited to two hours and will cost $1 per hour.
Additional information on parking can be found at http://www.indstate.edu/parking.
- Develop and monitor program timelines
- Provide comprehensive on-site management
- Serve as principal University contact for participants and vendors
After Hours Building/Room Unlock Request - Use this form to request
that a building and/or room be unlocked.
- Receive and process advance registrations
- Access computerized registration system to provide current
- Issue participant acknowledgements
- Provide staff for on-site registration desk
- Produce printed name tags
- Distribute registration packets to include agendas, meal
tickets, hotel and restaurant information and other program
- Send confirmation letters to speakers and participants
- Prepare thank you letters to speakers and key conference
ISU Wireless Sponsored Visitor Guide (pdf)
Policy on Minors