Student Academic Affairs


Graduation Key points and potential problems

Graduation Honors


Important Additional Graduation Information

Graduation Forms 

Request to Backdate Graduation Date - if you need change your graduation date to an earlier term than originally applied, complete this form. If you need to change it to a later date, you may reapply for graduation through MyISU or contact the Registrar's Office at 812-237-2020.

DARS error notification - if you believe you have an error on your DARS, please complete this form and our graduation checkout specialist will review your DARS and notify you of the outcome.