Center for Community Engagement
Indiana State University
Tirey Hall 134A
Terre Haute, Indiana 47809
The Center for Community Engagement coordinates several internal grant programs for students, faculty, and staff that support ISU's experiential learning and community engagement initiatives. In addition, the Center coordinates two awards that recognize exemplary service by faculty and students. Please follow the links to the right to find out more about these opportunities.
- Focus Indiana Foundational Studies Mini-Grant
- Focus Indiana Employer Field Trip
- Michael Simmons Student Team Activity Endowment
- Experiential Learning and Community Engagement/Ryves Neighborhood Association Mini-Grant
- Faculty Conference Travel Grant
- Student Organization Grant
- Course Related Travel Grant (Domestic)
- Funding cycle closed for fall 2014
- Travel Seminar
- Information about the International Travel Seminar Grant Program is available on the Study Abroad website.
- Summer Student Research Stipends
Dr. William G. and Susan Gans McCarthy Endowment
Funding Cycle Closed for 2013-14
- Professional Certification Assistance
- In many fields, professional certification provides prospective employees an advantage in securing a job. The Career Center offers an assistance program to help students earn elective professional certifications. The program reimburses students for a portion of their certification exam or application fees. The program does not cover licensure or exam fees that are required by an industry or that would be expected as part of employment in that industry (i.e. nursing licensure or teaching licensure). Click here for more information and to apply for assistance.