Forms for Graduate Students

Find a form for:

assistantships/scholarships  |  graduation/commencement  |  theses/dissertations  |  withdrawal  |  all other forms

Note: For FERPA authorization, including instructions for setting up proxy access and payment authorization, visit Privacy Rights and Policy.

Assistantship & Scholarship Forms

[ top ]

Graduation & Commencement Forms

[ top ]

Theses & Dissertations Forms

[ top ]

All Other Forms

[ top ]

Last updated: 12 May 2015

The Catalog of Indiana State University is the document of authority for all students. The requirements given in the Catalog supersede information issued by any academic department, program, college, or school. The University reserves the right to change the requirements at any time. The right to correct errors is also reserved.


For further information or assistance, contact:

College of Graduate and Professional Studies
Indiana State University
183 Tirey Hall
Terre Haute, IN, 47809
812-237-8060 (fax)