Sales Career Links
Here are some useful links to web sites that are related to the field of sales and sales careers.
- Many members of of our Sales Advisory
Council are interested in interviewing current ISU sales students for internships and our
graduates for full time sales postions.
- The ISU Career Center
should be one of your first stops when you are beginning your job search.
- Another great resource is the Meis
Student Development Center within the Scott College of Business. The Meis Center provides
several career and professional development programs and services for business students that are really
- Earnings in some types of sales jobs have very high ranges. This means that there is an opportunity
to earn an extremely high income if your performance is outstanding because you are rewarded through
salary, commission, and other incentives. If you are interested in learning the income ranges for people
working in various sales fields along with an opportunity to compare that to what people working in
other jobs make (based on where they live), take a look at
- Another excellent source of information documenting the high incomes available to successful people
working in a number of sales and marketing fields is provided by
- An interesting and very useful web site that provides a nearly comprehensive set of job search
materials is from Job-Hunt.
- When you are ready to look for jobs that are currently available, here is a list of the
Ten" job search engines with links.