Undergraduate Student Services Office (USSO)
College of Business students receive program of study information in the Undergraduate Student
Services Office. Sophomores and a few upperclassmen are advised by the academic advisors
Allen Lindsay, Director;
Cory Campbell, Assistant Director; and
Bobbie Bakker, in the Undergraduate
Student Services Office. The USSO is located in Federal Hall, Room 124 of the Scott College of
Freshmen students are advised in the University
College and Upperclassmen are assigned a faculty advisor prior to their
The primary objectives of the USSO are to:
- Advise freshmen and sophomores (students are transferred to faculty
advisors at the beginning of their junior year), new transfer students,
and students with academic problems.
- Oversee the New Student Advising and Registration Program (NEW
STUDENT ORIENTATION) for the College of Business.
- Serve as student services liaison with all other units on campus.
- Prepare senior checkouts.
- Certify completion of requirements for graduation.
- Evaluate transfer credit.
- Advise Distance Education, Transfer, and DegreeLink students in the
- Oversee Degree Audit Report System (DARS) and MySAM implementation.
- Recruit students by meeting with them visiting high school advisors and teachers and
communicating with prospects and admitted students.
- Assess the quality of advising in the Scott College of Business.
- Answer faculty advisor questions.
For further information contact:
Allen Lindsay, Director
Cory Campbell, Assistant Director
Bobbie Bakker, Academic Adviser
Anita Adams, Administrative Assistant