James J. Tanoos
Part-Time Lecturer, Management
- B.S.: Purdue University, Krannert School
of Business, 1999
- M.B.A.: Indiana University Kelley School
of Business, 2004
- Tromp & Tread, co-owner and supervisor, 2006-present
- ESM Consulting/U.S. Customs, Senator Byrd Project Lead,
- Conseco, marketing representative, 1999-2001
- Tanoos, James. (2008). The Origins of
Computer-Generated Ad Placement in Televised Sports
Broadcasts and its Relevant Impact to Future Network
Telecasts. Journal of Global Business Issues, 2(14),
- Tanoos, James. (2009). A Lawmaker's Guide to Autism
and Funding. Journal of Education Policy, Spring
Volume, 35-42. Tanoos, James. (2009). Manufacturing
The Politics of American Industry. Business
Intelligence Journal, 2(2), 369-387.
- Tanoos, James. (2010). The State of Hoosier
Manufacturing. Indiana Journal of Political Science,
- Tanoos, J., & Ncube, L. (2011). An Examination of
Economic Trends in Northern versus Southern US
Industry. International Journal of Economics and
Research, 2(4), 129-137.
- Tanoos, James. (2012). Multinational Corporation
Adherence to the Duality Management Structure in Japan
versus the United States. Asian Journal of Business
and Management Sciences, 2(3), 43-49.
- Tanoos, James. (2012). A Consideration of the
Unpredictable Determinants of American State Government
IFDI Solicitation. International Journal of Humanities
and Social Science, 2(11), 71-80.
- Tanoos, James. (2012). Rust Belt Politics: The
national NAFTA debate during recent US presidential
election cycles. Review of European Applied
Socio-Economic Research, 3(1), 184-194.
- Tanoos, James. (2012). Human Resource Management
Leadership Succession in Multinationals: Are Japanese
CEOs still more likely to be hired from within company
ranks than US CEOs? International Journal of Human
Resource Studies, 2(3), 128-138.
- Tanoos, James. (2012). Industry-Based Foreign
Direct Investment Around State Gubernatorial Elections:
Evidence from The United States. Global Journal of
Business Research, 6(5), 1-19.
- Tanoos, James. (2012). Who’s Polluting the Hoosier
Air? An Examination of International versus Domestic
Industry Operating in Indiana. International Journal of
Management Sciences, 1(9), 41-60.
- Tanoos, James. (2013). The Evolution of
Organizational Leadership Profiles: Age, Tenure, and
Gender of High-Earning Multinational Corporation CEOs in
Japan versus America. International Leadership Journal,
- Tanoos, James. (2013). United States Inward
Foreign Direct Investment: Which country pays American
industrial workers the most? European Journal of
Management Sciences, 1(1), 21-29.
- American Marketing Association
- Society of Human Resource Management
- Noon Optimist Club of Terre Haute
- Downtown Terre Haute Rotary Club
- Indiana University Alumni Association
- Purdue University Alumni Association
- St. George Orthodox Church, vice president
- Purdue University Conversation Partners Organization
- Indiana State University Varsity Club
- Terre Haute Young Leaders
- Leadership Wabash Valley, Class 33
- Terre Haute Masonic Lodge #19