Brien N. Smith, Ph.D.
Dean, Scott College of Business
- Ph.D: Auburn University, (industrial/organizational psychology), 1989
- M.S: Auburn University, 1985
- B.A: Auburn University, 1982
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Human Resource Management
- Business and Psychology
- Organizational Management
- Bott, J., Snell, A., Dahling, J. and Smith, B.N. (2010), Predicting Individual Score Elevation in
an Applicant Setting: The Influence of Individual Differences and Situational Perceptions.
Journal of Appllied Social Psychology, 40(11), 2774-2790
- Borna, S., Stearns, J., Smith, B., Emamalizadeh, K. (2008). Retail Store Image, Bona Fide
Occupational Qualitifications, and Job Discrimination: Establishing The Essence of The Business for
Retail Organizations. Marketing Management Journal, 18(1),
- Sharma, D., Smith, B., Talpur, M.G., Sharma, S. (2007). Gaining Strategic Advantage through the
human development index: an exploratory investigation. Review of Business
Research, 7(5), pp. 151-156.
- Terre Haute Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors