jin park, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Insurance & Risk Management
- B.S.: Kon-Kuk University, Seoul, Republic
of Korea, 1990
- B.S.: Lewis-Clark State College (Business
- M.B.A: Minnesota State University,
- Ph.D.: Temple University (Business
Administration with concentration in Risk Management & Insurance),
academic & research Interests
- Assets and liabilities management of property-casualty insurance
- Insurance distribution system
- Efficient use of NIAC data
- Choi, B. P., Park, J., & Ho, C. (2013). Liquidity
creation or De-creation: Evidence from U.S property and
liability insurance industry. Managerial Finance,
- Park, J., Choi, B. P., Song, D., & Lee, S. (2013).
Surplus sensitivity and immunzation of property and
liability insurers. Journal of finance Issues, 11(2),
- Park, J., & Choi, B. P. (2011). Interest rate
sensitivity of U.S property/liability insurer stock
returns. Managerial Finance, 37(2), 134-150.
- Park, J. (2010). Characteristics of short-term
equity management of property-liability insurers.
Journal of the Academy of Finance, 8(1), 58-67.
- Pana, E., Park, J., & Query, T. (2010). The impact
of bank mergers on liquidity creation. Journal of Risk
Management in Financial Institutions, 4(1), 74-96.
- American Risk and Insurance Association (ARIA)
- Midwest Finance Association
- Academy of Finance