Jeffrey S. Harper Ph.D.
Professor, Management Information Systems
Executive Director, Graduate Programs
- A.S.: Calhoun State College
- B.S.: Athens State College
- M.S.: Univ. of Alabama in Huntsville
- Ph.D.: Auburn University
- Management of information systems
- Strategic use of IT
- Enterprise resource management
- Technology transfer
- Lamb, S. W., Harper, J. S., Minnis, W. C., and
Wang, Y. F. (2013) “The Determinates of a Community Bank’s
Profitability,” Academy of Banking Studies Journal, 12:2, pp. 29 –
- Czyzewski, A. B. and Harper, J. S. (2010) “Amos
Hill Associates, Inc.,” The Journal of the International Academy for
Case Studies, 16:3, pp. 97-106 and 16:4, (Instructor’s Note) pp.
- Brunnemer, T., Buffington, J., and Harper, J. (submitted
June 17, 2008) "Indianapolis Motor Speedway," currently under
peer review at the Journal of Business Case Studies.
- Lamb, S. W., Svihla, W. H., and Harper, J. S. (2009) “The Use of
a Single-Point Estimator to Establish Punitive Fines in a Compliance
Audit: A Cautionary Note,” Journal of Business and Economics
Research, 7:1 (January), pp. 53-62.
- Harper, J. S. and Harder, J. T. (2009) "Assurance of Learning in
the MIS Program," Decision Sciences Journal of Innovative Education,
7:2 (July), pp. 489-504.