Skip to Main Content
Mahfuzul Haque, Ph.D.
- B.S.: Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology,
- M.B.A.: Indiana University, 1993
- M.A.: University of New Orleans, 1997
- Ph.D.: Corporate Finance and Investments, University of New Orleans,
College of Business, 1999
- Financial Institutions
- International Finance
- Corporate Finance
- Imen Kouki, Nizar Harrathi and Haque Mahfuzul. “Volatility spillover among sector index of international stock markets”.
Journal of Money, Investment and Banking (JMIB). October 2011. Issue No 22, pp. 32- 45.
- Haque Mahfuzul. “Empirical Analysis of Mexico’s Stock Market Volatility - Pre and Post 1994 Peso crises”.
International Review of Applied Financial Issues and Economics (IRAFIE). 2011. Volume 3, No 1, pp. 245-265.
- Hussain Ershad, Hassan Kabir and Haque Mahfuzul. “Impact of the Basel I Accord on Credit Expansion in Developing Countries”.
AIMS International Journal of Management. 2011. Volume 5, No 3, pp. 177-200.
- Haque Mahfuzul and Imen Kouki. “Comovements among the developed and the emerging markets”.
International Journal of Finance,
2010. Volume 22, No 4, pp. 6612-6644.
- Haque Mahfuzul and Varela Oscar. U.S.-Thailand Portfolio Optimization around 1997 Asian Financial Crisis.
Journal of Emerging Market Finance, 2010. Volume 9, No 2, pp. 171-197.
- Haque Mahfuzul. “Impact of September 11, 2001 (911) on the Emerging Market’s Stock Volatility”.
International Journal of Business and Emerging Markets, 2010. Volume 2, No 3, pp. 305-327.
- Haque Mahfuzul and Oscar Varela. "Safety-first Portfolio Optimization after September 11, 2001".
Journal of Risk Finance, 2010, Volume 11, No 1, pp. 20-61.
- Haque Mahfuzul and Imen Kouki. Effect of 911 on
Conditional Time Varying Risk Premium: Evidence from Developed Market.
Journal of Risk Finance. 2009. Volume 10, No 3, pp. 261-276.