Skip to Main Content
Mahfuzul Haque, Ph.D.
- B.S.: Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology,
- M.B.A.: Indiana University, 1993
- M.A.: University of New Orleans, 1997
- Ph.D.: Corporate Finance and Investments, University of New Orleans,
College of Business, 1999
- Financial Institutions
- International Finance
- Corporate Finance
- Gunday, S., & Haque, M. (2014, Forthcoming) The
effect of futures trading on spot market volatility:
Evidence from Turkish derivative exchange. International
Journal of Business and Emerging Markets,
- Zaher, T., & Haque,M. (2013). Does it pay to invest
in debt free firms during recession?. The Journal of
Finance Issues, 11(2), 1-16.
- Kouki, I., & Haque,M. (2011). Trading volume,
volatility, order flow, and spread: Evidence of Tunisian
Dealer. International Journal of Business and Emerging
Markets , 3(4), 354-376.
- Ershad, H., Kabir, H., & Haque,M. (2011). Impact of
the Basel I Accord on credit expansion in developing
countries. AIMS International Journal of Management,
- Haque,M. (2011). Empirical analysis of Mexico's
stock market volatility-Pre and Post 1994 Peso crisis.
International Review of Applied Financial Issues and
Economics, 3(1), 245-265.
- Kouki, I., Harrathi, N., & Haque,M. (2011).
Volatility spill over among sector index of
international stock markets. Journal of Money,
Investment and Banking, 22, 32-45.
- Haque,M.,& Zaher, T. (2011). Thailand stock market
volatility and the 1997 Baht crisis-analysis of the pre
and post periods. International Journal of Finance,
- Haque,M., & Varela, O. (2010). Safety-first
portfolio optimization after September 11, 2001. Journal
of Risk Finance, 11(1), 20-61.
- Haque, M. (2010). Impact of September 11, 2011 (911)
on the emerging market's stock volatility. International
Journal of Business and Emerging Markets , 2(3),
- Haque, M., & Varela, O. (2010). U.S-Thailand
portfolio optimization around 1997 Asian financial
crisis. Journal of Emerging Market Finance, 9(2),
- Kouki, I., & Haque, M. (2010). Volatility
transmission among developed stock markets.