Skip to Main Content
Aruna Chandra, Ph.D.
- Ph.D.: English and Linguistics, Kent
State University, 1988
International Business, Kent
State University, 1991
State University, 2000
- International business strategy in emerging markets
- Multinational market entry strategies
- Marketing standardization and entrepreneurial strategies of
- Chandra, Aruna and Chia-an Chao (in press 2010) "Growth and evolution of
high technology business incubation in China". Human
- Chao, Chia-an and Aruna Chandra, (forthcoming 2011) “Impact of Owner’s
Knowledge of IT on Strategic Alignment and IT Adoption
in the United States”Journal of Small Business and Enterprise
- Chandra. Aruna, (2009) “Business Incubation in Brazil:
Creating an Environment for New Ventures” Enterprise
Development and Microfinance, 20 (1), 27-44.
- He, Wei and Aruna Chandra, (2009) “Technology Business Incubators in
China: Booster by Design for the Transformation of the
Chinese Economy." Enterprise Development and
Microfinance, 20 (1), 45-60.
- Chandra, Aruna, and Tim Fealey (2009). “A Comparative Review of Business
Incubation Approaches in the United States, China and
Brazil”. International Journal of Entrepreneurship (IJE), Vol.
13, Special Issue, 67-86.
- Chandra, Aruna and Wei He (2008), “Government
Involvement and Financial Service Intensity: A
Comparative Study of Three Business Incubators in
China,” International Journal of Innovation and
Learning, 5(3), 266-282.
- Chandra, Aruna, Wei He and Tim Fealey (2007), "Business
Incubators in China: A Financial Services Perspective," Asia Pacific
Business Review, 13(1), 79-94.
- Chandra, Aruna, Tim Fealey and Pradeep Rau (2006),
“National Barriers to Global Competitiveness: The Case
of the IT Industry in India,” Competitiveness Review,