Kuntal bhattacharyya, Ph.D., crm
Operations and Supply Chain Management
- M.S.E.E.: The University of Texas,
- MBA: The University of Akron, 2005
- CRM: Certified Risk Manager, 2008
- Ph.D.: Kent State University, 2011
- Global Supply Chain Management & Strategy
- Global Sourcing and Supplier Management
- Service Operations Management
- Business Statistics
- Bhattacharyya, K., Datta, P. and Booth, D. (2011), "To
Do or Not to Do Business with a Country: A Robust Classification Approach",
Journal of Data Sciences, 9(4), 607-623.
- Bhattacharyya, K., Datta, P., and Offodile, F. O. (2010),
Impact of Third-Party Indices on Global Operational Risks", Journal of Supply Chain
Management, 46(4), 25-43.
- Gopalakrishna Remani, V., Bhattacharyya, K., and Offodile, O.F. (2011), "Manufacturing
Outsourcing: The Dark Side", Proceedings of the Annual DSI Conference,
selected as part of the feature presentation series.
- Bhattacharyya, K., Datta, P. and Hu, M. (2010),
Buyers Control the Shifting Loyalties of Suppliers? An Insight into Buyer-Supplier
Relationships", Proceedings of the Mid-West DSI Conference.
- Bhattacharyya, K., Shanker, M., Datta, P. and Maitra, A. (2009),
"The Marginal Utility of
Medical Resources in Small Business Clinics with Deterministic Patient Inflow: A Simulations
Approach", Proceedings of the Americas Conference on Information Systems